What is the 'Crossfire Cloud EDI' Add-on?
Get your systems talking to your trading partners using Crossfire Cloud EDI - Today. Fast, Easy and Complete EDI Solutions.
This add-on was built by Crossfire Cloud EDI.Visit Add-On Website
What is EDI (Electronic Data Interchange)?
EDI stands for Electronic Data Interchange. It’s the process where orders, invoices, and other business transactions are passed electronically between business systems. It requires a specialized system that is setup to manage this process, and the expertise to keep it going. Crossfire Cloud EDI can provide this service for you.
Neto EDI Integration with Crossfire Cloud EDI
Common EDI Requirements
- Sales Orders - Have orders from retailers or customers automatically loaded into Neto via Crossfire Cloud EDI.
- Advanced Shipping Notifications - Send shipping notices to your customers when sales orders are marked as completed.
- Invoices - Send invoices automatically to your customers or your accounting package using Crossfire Cloud EDI.
Other EDI Requirements
- Purchase Orders - Have purchase orders sent from your supplier automatically entered into Neto via Crossfire Cloud EDI.
- Inventory Balances - Have your inventory on-hand in Neto updated via Crossfire Cloud EDI from your 3rd party logistics provider.
- Product Updates - Automatically enter new products from another system (POS) into Neto, or automatically load new products from Neto into your POS or accounting package.
- Transport Orders - Complete a Sales Invoice in Neto and have Crossfire Cloud EDI send a pickup request to your courier or transport company.
For more information on using Crossfire Cloud EDI, visit their website.