What is the 'Neto Ship' Add-on?
Automate your shipping quoting, labeling and manifesting with our multi-carrier shipping system. Work with eParcel, AAE, Star Track, TNT, Toll iPec, Direct Freight, Allied Express, Fastway, Couriers Please & more.
- Allied Express
- Australian Air Express
- Australia Post eParcel
- Australia Post International
- Direct Freight
- Fastway Couriers
- Hunter Express
- Kings Transport
- NZ Courier Post
- NZ CourierPace
- Omni Parcel (Seko Logistics)
- OpenFreight - TIG
- ParcelDirect (Couriers Please)
- Smart Send
- Startrack Express
- TNT Express
- Toll Ipec
- UBI Smart Parcel Shipper
- Want It Now
- Whip Parcel Logistics
This addon was built by Neto
Add-ons and Integrations built in-house by Neto are documented and supported by our customer service team. If you're having issues with this integration, let us know!
Installing Neto Ship
- In your control panel, select Addons from the menu.
- On the Addons page, locate the Neto Ship addon tile and install it.
Installing a Carrier Label
- Select Shipping > Add new carrier label to be taken to the Carrier Label page.
- Select a carrier from the list by clicking on the Install button. This will take you to the Shipping Carrier Label Setup form. Complete and submit this form for Neto to process on your behalf.
Setting up a Shipping Matrix
In Neto, Shipping is split up into two sections, the Shipping Matrix and the Carrier & Label Configuration.
- The Shipping Matrix includes the shipping options that displays when the customer places an order and the rates charged to the customer for shipping.
- The Carrier & Label Configuration is the settings to submit the consignment details to the carrier.
You can also setup the Shipping Matrix yourself using our Shipping Matrix Wizard. From your Neto Control Panel, select Shipping > Add new shipping matrix
Once activated, the buttons Auto Generate Shipping Consignment and Manually Add Shipping Consignment will appear when viewing order details in the control panel:
The buttons will display for orders with the status of Pack or Despatched.
You can also created consignments in bulk by using the Bulk Create Consignments & Dispatch feature. To turn on bulk order processing, checkout the Batch Order Processing add-on.
Need help with Neto Ship? Try these articles: