So that Neto can support your Saasu integration, we may require access to your Saasu file. To gain access, you will need to add Neto Support as a user to your Saasu file.
You will need administration rights to add or remove users. The original subscriber is usually the administrator who controls user access. They can give authority to other users to administer users. Standard users cannot add or remove users for security reasons. To add or remove a user to your Saasu file:
- Click the cog icon link in the top right and then on Invite User.
- Fill in the details to invite the user using this form (use email "firstname.lastname@example.org" and name "Neto Support")
- Select the Access Level for the files this user has access to (full or admin).
- Tick This user is my advisor to tell the Saasu service team to treat this person as a financial, bookkeeping, or accounting professional.
- Click Invite – Neto support will receive an email that has an activation link which we have to click to accept the invitation.