You can import multi-level pricing in bulk using the import system. Import the SKU of a product and the following string:
in an accepted file format.
- Each price break is comma separated.
- Use concat and a static value to insert punctuation.
- You can add pricing for more than one service by separating each string with ;
For example, if you want to use the Standard Shipping method with $9.95 for the first parcel, $5.00 for subsequent parcels and a maximum charge of $20.00, it would be written as:
Once you have created the CSV or XML import file:
- Go to Import / Export > Import Wizard and select Start Data Import Wizard.
- Next to What are You Importing? select Products or Inventory.
- Click on Browse or Choose File next to Upload File and select the CSV or XML file you have created and click on Continue to Next Step.
- Map the SKU to SKU* and map the column containing the flat rates to Flat Rate Shipping Charge.
- Click on Continue to Next Step.
- Next to How Do You Want To Update Your Database select Update Existing Product Only and click Continue to Next Step.
- Click on Process File Now to queue the import process.
You can add pricing for more than one service by separating each string with ;