You can embed a YouTube video on almost any page on your site. First you need to get the embed code from the YouTube page that has the video and then you paste it into a page / product description on your site.
Get the embed code from YouTube
- Go to the YouTube video page of the video that you'd like to add to your website.
- Click on the Share link underneath the video.
- Click on the Embed link that appears underneath.
- Copy of the iframe code.
You can adjust the video size by clicking on the SHOW MORE link.
Adding the embed code to a product or page
- Go to the product or page:
- For a content page, go to Content in the menu, and select whichever type of content you'd like to add the video to (for example Information Pages) and select the page you want to edit.
- For a product category, go to Content > Product Categories in the menu and select a category.
- For a product, go to Products > View All Products in the menu, search for a SKU and select it.
- Scroll down to the Content section (for product categories and content pages) or Description (for products), and click on the Source Code tab.
- Paste the iframe code into the editor section and save.
- The video will now be embedded into that content on the website.
YouTube videos and eBay
eBay does not support the new embed code. If the product description will be listed on eBay or you want to embed a video in an eBay Design template, you will need to use the old embed code. You can generate this code by going to this site.