You can add or edit menus on your web shop by visiting Content > Menus in your Control Panel.
Go to Webstore > Menus
Select the menu that you want to edit by clicking on the ID or reference name for the menu you want to edit.
To add a link to an existing menu, simply click the Add New Menu Item at the bottom of the menu list.
- Click on to add settings for this menu option. A pop-up window will appear.
Enter the name of the new menu option under Item Name.
Under Select URL for menu item select:
- Link to a URL - to enter a web address for an external website. Paste the web address in the field below.
- Link to an existing product - link to product page. Enter the product’s SKU in the field below.
- Link to an existing stockist - links to a stockist or store location. Select store from the drop down list below.
- Blog Post, Brand, Buying Guide, Form, Information Page or Product Category - links to a page with that content type. Select page from the drop down menu below.
The Query String is an advanced feature. Use it to add parameters to the menu web address.
- The CSS Class is an advanced feature. This can be used by web designers to change the way the menu option looks on the web page.
- You can hide a menu option by unchecking Visible on Website.
- Click on Accept to save the option settings.
- To change the order of the menu options, click and drag the menu option up or down. Let go of the mouse button when it’s in the correct position. To create a sub-menu option, drag the option to the right so it is indented.
- To add a sub-menu option, click on the
- To remove a menu option, click on the .
- Click on the Save button.
- On most themes, category menus are automatically generated based on your category tree. Some themes may limit the amount of categories that display.
- If you’ve updated your categories and the menu has still not updated, it could be a result of caching, and it should show up within an hour.
Last Modified: 30/05/2016
Neto Version: 6.2
Related Articles & Videos