It's possible to create custom pages for newsletter actions. There are three examples of newsletter actions for which custom pages can be created:
- Confirmation page after entering your email address into a "subscribe to newsletter" form on the website
- Confirmation page after confirming your subscription via an email link
- Confirmation page after unsubscribing to the newsletter.
The process is very similar for all three. We'll use the first as an example - making a custom confirmation page after entering your email address into a "subscribe to newsletter" form on the website.
The first step to complete is setting up the custom page in your Neto cpanel:
- Log into your cpanel, and go to Content > Information Pages > Add New
- Enter a name for the page, e.g. "Newsletter Confim", and hit "save".
- Scroll down to the "content" section, and enter your page content into the editor. Hit "save" once complete, and keep this page open for the time being.
The second step is to direct your users to the newly created page:
- In your cpanel, go to Marketing > Neto Mail Marketing > Control Panel in the menu.
- Click on "View Campaigns".
- Click on the "Contact Lists" tab at the top of the screen.
- Click on the contact list that you want to edit. i.e. the list that your subscribers currently go into.
- Click on "Manage Forms" on the left.
- Click on "Manage Redirections" on the left.
- Click on the radio button next to the "http" field, under the "After signup, redirect the subscriber to" heading.
- Go back to your content page screen, and copy the first part of the URL in the "Naming" section. Paste this into the "http" field in your Neto Mail page. Go back to your content page screen, and copy the second section of the URL. Append to the first part of the URL in your Neto Mail page.
- Hit "save", and the process is complete.