BPAY is an electronic bill payment system in Australia which enables payments to be made through a financial institution’s online, mobile or telephone banking facility to organisations which are registered BPAY billers.
To setup the Bpay integration from the Neto dashboard, navigate to Setup & tools > Payment Methods
On the Payment Methods page, click Add New.
Complete out each field:
- Your BPAY biller code: This is provided via your bank or financial institution
- The length of your BPAY CRN: This is the number of characters in your BPAY CRN. The default number for this is 8
- Generate BPAY CRN for every order: If this box is ticked a new BPAY CRN will be generated for each order, regardless of the payment method that is chosen. This allows your customers to pay via Bpay even if they have chosen another payment option at checkout.
- BPAY CRN check digit routine used: The BPAY CRN check digit routine used by your banking institution. The default is MOD10V01. If you're not sure, please confirm with your bank.
Click Save and your setup is complete. Download our sample invoice to see how Bpay will display on your orders.
- Create a test order in the system and select Bpay as the payment method. Check the invoice and attempt to make a transaction of $1.00 or more to ensure the customer reference number (CRN) is generating correctly.