Orders that are paid via your website using PayPal or a credit card will be automatically paid in real-time. For all non-real-time payment methods or to apply a credit card payment to an order via your control panel follow these instructions:
- Login to Neto control panel
- Go to: Orders > View All Orders and locate order (or use the search bar in the top right corner)
- Open order you want to receipt payment to
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page until you get to the “Receipt Payment” section.
- To apply payments to an order select “Pay Now” and select the payment method from the drop down list of payment options.
- Enter the payment details and the amount to apply. Once you have confirmed the details, click on the “Receipt Payment” button.
If you have an online merchant facility you can process credit cards in real time using this facility. Simply choose the credit card type and enter the card details in the fields provided.
How to Apply More Than One Payment to an Order
You can apply more than one payment to an order using multiple payment methods. The amount owning will reduce each time a part payment is applied.
How to View Payment History
Once a payment has been applied the payment details will appear under “Payment & Refund History” tab.
How to Apply Available Credit to an Order
Neto supports customers having credit on their account. Credit can be added to a customers account via the RMA / Credit system, by overpaying a previous order or manually.
To apply credit to an unpaid order:
You can apply multiple credits to a single order and you can partially pay an order with credit. The balance can then be paid using another payment method.
- Go to receipt payment section on order
- Select “Available Credit” from the “Pay With” section
- All available credit for the related customer will then appear.
- Select the credits you would like to apply and click the “Receipt Payment” button.
- The credit will then be applied to the order.
Last Modified: 18/11/2016