- Login to Neto control panel
- Go to: Payments > Receipt Payment
- Using the filter at the top of the page, search for the customer or order you want to receipt payment to.
- Open the customer’s details by clicking on the customer’s username.
- A list of all unpaid orders for that customer will then appear.
- Select the payment method and the amount you want to receipt.
- Enter the amount you want to apply to each order in the space provided or use the “Apply All” button. Continue to apply payments to orders until the “Out Of Balance” amount is equal to “0” at the bottom of the page.
- Once your “Out Of Balance” amount is equal to “0” you can “Process Payment”
If you have an online merchant facility you can process credit cards in real time using this facility. Simply choose the credit card type and enter the card details in the fields
Once you have applied payments to orders the results of payments applied will appear at the top of the page and the unpaid orders list will reduce by the number of fully paid orders.