Multi-level pricing allows you to offer discounts per product based on the number of items a customer purchases on a single order. Multi-level discounts are automatically applied.
This feature requires you to have the multi-level pricing addon available from the addon store.
Example of multi-level pricing:
- Buy 1-10 Pay $50 each
- Buy 11-20 Pay $45 each
- Buy 21 or more Pay $40 each
How to setup multi-level pricing:
- Go to Products > View All Products
- Open the product you want to add multilevel pricing to
- Scroll down to Multilevel Pricing section (just after Pricing & Tax)
- If you don’t see the price groups, click on the Show All button.
- Click on the Add new band under the price group you want to add the multi-level pricing.
- Enter a minimum and maximum order quantity and then the price for this level.
- Repeat adding bands as needed.
- You can now enter different pricing for each price group.
- Save changes
Can I import multi-level pricing ?
You can import multi-level pricing using the import system. Import the SKU of a product and the following string:
Note: Each price break is comma separated.