Add an image via the product page
- From the Neto dashboard, navigate to Products > View Products
- Open the product that you want to add an image to.
- Scroll down to the images section or click Images in the top navigation bar.
You can drop and drop the file into the image slot or click Choose File to select the image and upload it.
You can also add a main product image from a 3rd party URL (for example, a supplier’s web site). To do this, you will need to install the Download Image from URL from the Neto addon store. By entering the image location of that image in the Main Image Download URL field.
The system will then grab that image from that location and download it to your server periodically. Only use this feature if you have the permission of the third party website owner.
The image will now appear on the product page. Images uploaded will be re-sized as per your image settings in the system setup. Please allow up to 5 minutes for image processing if resizing and optimisation is required.
Adding images in bulk
Most customers will be adding a lot of pictures to their products. For this instance, we’ve created the bulk image upload wizard to easily upload all your pictures in one location.
Adding images by importing URL's
If you have the URL's of the images you wish to upload already, you can implement this using a spreadsheet and importing it via the Import Wizard Tool. You can download our sample template if you need help populating this data.
- From the Neto dashboard, navigate to Setup & Tools > Import Data.
- Select Products as the data type and click Perform complex import > Start Data Import Wizard.
- Upload the CSV file using the template provided earlier and click Continue to Next Step.
- Check the field mapping against the import and click Continue to Next Step.
- Select how you want the data to be updated on your website and click Continue to Next Step.
- Click the Process File Now button and the data will be populated once the batch process has been complete. This will depend on the number of images uploaded.
Change settings for images and/or increase the default number of images
From the Neto dashboard, navigate to Setup & Tools > All settings & tools.
Click on the Web Store tab and click Image Settings.
From here, you can change dimensions of images, quality and number of images to display on your webstore at any given time.