By default the following document types can be printed for an order:
- Order (prior to an order being invoiced, the system will print an order)
- Invoice (after an order is invoiced, the system will print an invoice to tax purposes)
- Quote (when an order is in the status “quote”, the system will print a quote)
- Picking Slip (a list of products that need to be picked by the warehouse staff)
- Delivery Docket (a list of products being dispatched)
- Item barcode labels (barcode labels for each product on the order)
You can print these documents for individual orders or in bulk.
To print individual orders on the Neto dashboard, navigate to Sales Orders > View orders.
Click on the individual order you wish to print the documents for.
On the top left hand side, click Print Docs and select the document you wish to print for the order.
Instead, if you wish to print documents in bulk, simply do the following.
Navigate to Sales Orders > View Orders.
Filter and select the orders you wish to print.
Scroll down to the bottom of the page to the Bulk actions section and press Print button.