This article is for Neto version 5.91 or later. Check the version at the bottom left of any control panel page.
To quickly export your product details to a CSV file:
- Go to Products > View All Products
- Filter the results so only the products you want to export are displayed.
- Click on the Export button (not the ).
- Select which fields you wish to export. CSV file with popular fields will export the common product fields and CSV file with all fields will export all the product fields.
- Click on the Preview button. A preview of the export file will appear. Each column has a checkbox above it. If you don't want that column in the exported file, uncheck the box. The column will fade.
- When you have selected the columns you don't want to exported, click on the Export button. The process to export your products will start. It will take a few minutes to create the export file.
- Once the export is complete, you can click on the Download button to download the export file or you can copy and paste the web address for the file into a web browser address bar.
- You can open the export file in spreadsheet program to edit the product details.