You can apply permission groups to allow control over the level of access that each user has in the back-end.
This can be useful for only allow your sales team to create orders, but not apply discounts or only allow your warehouse staff to process orders, not modify them.
Once your permission groups have been set, each user can be assigned to the relevant group to modify their access.
Default Permission Groups Explained
By default 5 permission groups are already set up in Neto. The permissions for these user groups are based on popular settings -
- API User - Can access the API but not access the control panel. Assign this to API users and owners.
- Admin User - Full access. Assign this to business administrators and owners.
- Sales User - Can enter and edit orders, apply payments and manage customers only.
- Warehouse User - Can pick, pack and dispatch orders. Assign this permission group to warehouse users.
- Dropship Warehouse User - Can pick, pack and dispatch orders. This user can only view and dispatch orderlines in their assigned warehouse.
From the Neto dashboard, navigate to Setup & Tools > All settings & tools.
Click on the Staff User Accounts & Permissions tab from the left hand side and click Staff Permission Groups.
Edit the particular group you want to change the permissions on. Using the tabs, select the areas of the system you wish to provide or deny access for.