Orders are organised into statuses for easier order management. You can quickly track the
progress of an order by seeing what status it is in.
Order status list and description:
- Quote: Quote not yet changed to order (stock not reserved)
- New: New order not yet processed (stock reserved)
- Hold: Order on hold to be checked (stock reserved)
Orders with warnings (eg. payment required or check address) will go to on-hold status until they are manually approved for processing.
- Backorder: Order on backorder for later shipment on arrival of stock (stock reserved)
- Pick: Order pending picking (stock reserved)
- Pack: Order pending packing / shipping label generation (stock removed)
- Pending Dispatch: Order partially dispatched, pending complete dispatch
- Dispatched: Order fully dispatched, all order lines shipped
- Uncommitted: Order on hold until future date (stock uncommitted / not reserved) Ideal in cases where you are taking orders well in advance of shipment date and don’t want pending orders to affect available stock levels.
- Cancelled Order: cancelled (stock uncommitted / not reserved)