To get your listings live on eBay you must apply your listing rules templates which can either be done one-by-one or in bulk.
- To list a single product, go to the Neto dashboard and navigate to Products > View Products
- Go into a product and click the List to eBay section.
- Select a Listing Rules Template and press Add a New Listing.
- Press the List button and click List Item Immediately and click Save.
- To list products in bulk, go to the Neto dashboard and navigate to Products > View Products
- Use the check boxes down the left hand side to select the products you want to list to eBay and press the With X Selected button and click Add Selected to eBay Listing Rules Template.
Select the Listing Rules Template you wish to apply to these items.
Next, go back to your listing rules template itself. Go to Ebay > Listing Rules Templates
- Click into the listing rules template you just added your new products to.
- Click on the Assign Products tab and click Save Template & List Now button.
Note: If you encounter any errors during listing, you can refer to our error codes guide for solutions.