eBay has an inbuilt Promotions Manager to help you attract more customers to your eBay store.
This feature works within eBay and is separate from any promotion/marketing addon’s from Neto.
Setting a promotion in Neto does not carry over to eBay. This is a popular alternative to setting up promotions for eBay.
Promotion manager allows you to do the following -
- Give an order discount (eg. spend $100.00, get 20% off or buy 2 or more items and get 15% off)
- Give an accessory discount (eg. buy a camera and get 10% off all camera accessories)
- Create a sale event (creates a sales page on your ebay store promoting listings on markdown)
- Create a codeless voucher (Creates a unique URL for customers to get special discounts on eBay)
Creating a promotion within eBay.
- To access promotion manager within eBay, click here.
- On the top right hand corner, click the Create a promotion button and select the promotion type you wish to create.
- In this example, we select Order Discount. Select what you want to promote and what you want to achieve from the promotion.
- Click Set offer details button.
- Select the type of promotion offer you wish to set on your store then click the Select items button.
- Select items individually or create rules based on categories in order to choose your products. Click the Save and review button.
- Set the date range you wish to make the promotion for and add add a offer description that can be seen on your ebay storefront. Click the Launch button.