Neto supports 4 products types:
- A regular product:
- A one off product that you sell – for example a DVD, a table, a vase, a toy.
- A product with variations:
- Products that have some sort of variant. A good example could be clothing, a T-shirt, bed sheets. Variants can be colour, size and material.
- A hamper/kit:
- A product built from many components together – build from regular or variant products already available in the database.
- You must setup your components before building the hamper/kit product.
- The hamper/kit can be either editable or non-editable product.
- An electronic gift voucher
Before you get started, ensure you have the following information about your products:
- Product SKUs
- Product Names
- Product Descriptions
- Product Images
- Product Pricing
- Weights and dimensions of items (if using weight based shipping calculations)
- Stock Information