Once you have completed adding products to a sale, you can apply payments to the sale.
- Click “Pay Now” on the bottom right of the sale screen
- You will now be presented with your list of payment options. Select the customer's chosen payment method from the list of available options
- If you prefer to calculate the change in your head, simply tap the quick cash button. This will leave you to quickly complete the transaction without entering in the exact amount tendered.
- If your customer is paying by cash and you want to enter the exact amount received, tap on 'Cash Payment'. You will then need to key in the amount received, and Neto POS will be able to calculate the change due.
- If eftpos / credit card, verify the amount charged on your payment terminal prior to tapping or clicking the 'Card Payment' option.
- Pay Later is a new payment option where in merchants can process a sale without having to take payments at the same time. The order gets created with a 'New' status and the order can be completed and paid at a later stage from Neto control panel. This feature helps merchants or sales to take orders on the go and goods can be shipped at a later stage.
This functionality is limited to admin users by default. You can edit the permission groups to include this functionality from the Neto dashboard by navigating to Setup & Tools > All settings & tools. Click on Staff User Accounts & Permissions tab and click Staff Permission Groups. Edit the permission group you wish to change, click on the POS tab and change permission to Allow and save changes.
- The Account Credit feature has been improved to include the ability to sync down credit limits set on ustomer accounts to POS. Now customers have the ability to use credits for sale upto the limit set on their account. Yhe credit limits can only be set via the Neto control panel.
- Your transaction is now complete!
From the transaction complete screen, you are able to print or email a receipt for your customer and for your own records, or return back to the sale if necessary to make adjustments.
Once you are ready, tap on the 'Complete Sale' button to proceed to the next transaction.