How do I create an RMA?
You must create an RMA (Returned Merchandise Authorisation) on all orders where a credit or refund is required despite whether or not the product has been sent out.
- From the Neto dashboard, go to Sales Orders > View Orders
- Find and click into the order ID you wish to create an RMA for.
- Click the RMA or Credit button.
- Enter the Qty Returned, press the calculate button under Credit Amount.
- Fill out the dropdown options for reasons, status, outcome, return status and status type.
- You may decide to refund shipping costs and surcharges as well.
- Write an email to the customer or use a canned response.
- Click Save & Add RMA.
- Press Close RMA, Issue Credits & Generate Adjustment Note.
If you’d like to know more information about refunding customers, simply follow our guide here.