Hip Kids is a secure Australian Owned Online Store bringing you quality kid's products since 2007. Our range consists of kids furniture, wooden toys, steel vintage pedal cars and cubby houses.
"By automating our main admin tasks it obviously freed up a lot of our time which meant we could concentrate more on growing and taking our business to the next level." David, General ManagerVisit website
What challenges were you facing before Neto?
As we operate an ebay store as well as website maintaining both stores was becoming very time consuming and labour intensive. Especially as I our business was rapidly growing every year. We employed a third party logistic company to look after our warehousing to try and streamline our business however we were getting to the point where the amount administration work required to run both our ebay & website store was starting to take a toll on us as well as the business.
We were basically operating our business from spreadsheets. Below are the main tasks that we found very time consuming before using Neto:
- Keeping track of order status
- Maintaining multiple Comparison Website datafeeds
- Preparing & Sending Order File to Third Party Logistics Company for picking
- Listing products (On ebay & website)
- Collating data for reporting
- Updating Content & Banners on website
- Entering Sales data into our Accounting System
How did the Neto solution help solve your challenges?
We were able to automate all the tasks mentioned above and work from the one system.
What was the end result?
By automating our main admin tasks it obviously freed up a lot of our time which meant we could concentrate more on growing and taking our business to the next level by:
- Developing more products
- Concentrate Advertising & Marketing opportunities
- Growing our social media presence
- Improve on customer service
But more importantly it freed up our weekends which meant more quality time with our three kids.