Business Development Manager
Cold calling, developing and managing new and existing relationships, and ultimately maximising every opportunity to grow your market.
The Business Development Manager is responsible for sourcing new business opportunities, in addition to up-selling and cross-selling within the existing portfolio and delivering exceptional customer service.
This role will see you on the road meeting with customers the majority of the working week and will entail cold calling, developing and managing new and existing relationships, and ultimately maximising every opportunity to grow your market.
The role is accountable for driving maximum revenue growth and raising the profile of the Neto brand.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Identify, pursue and secure new business opportunities to grow the Neto Customer base.
- Generate own leads independently, develop and build new business relationships.
- Create partnerships with online retailers to grow our business and theirs.
- Maintaining these new relationships, provide advice, recommendations and benefits of company products.
- New customer acquisition via partners and channels in order to achieve sales performance.
- Work closely with partners to ensure they generate your own leads to meet revenue objectives.
- Prepare presentations and business plans for potential customers.
- Own and deliver your sales target.
- Identifying potential databases/target market segments based on the Neto Strategic Plan.
- Utilise and ensure you are using Neto's CRM system to manage new and existing new customer pipelines.
- 'Cold Calling' the identified targets, answering their base level inquiry, directing them to the Neto demo page sign up and also booking them in for a group Webinar.
- Identifying and advising management on market trends, competitor activities and recommending appropriate action to ensure the business is best equipped to succeed.
- Following up on all new Neto "Demo" trial prospects within the 14 Day trial period.
- Working with the Sales Director to refine and further develop triggered marketing campaigns to automatically re-market to prospects
- Handing over new Neto clients to the Customer Success Team.
- Attending industry Trade Shows with a view to introducing Neto to the broader online industry.
- In conjunction with other departments, hosting Neto training workshops and bootcamps to introduce Neto Clients to other features of the system and also obtain feedback and suggestions for product development.
- Extensive face-to-face sales experience with a proven track record of success
- Outstanding communication, influencing, and negotiation skills
- No fear approach to business development through cold calling, door knocking, networking, etc.
- Ability to build rapport and develop strong business relationships
- Possess strong sales and negotiation skills and an ability to overcome objections and close deals
- CRM experience (Salesforce.com an advantage)
- A high level of personal integrity and initiative
- Experience in selling SaaS (Software as a service) and an understanding of cloud based products
- Proven track record in ICT sales
- Understanding of the ecommerce retail/ digital environment
- You must be able to work autonomously and be a self-starter
- Bring ideas on sales optimisation to the table
- Team player
- Tech savvy
- A good sense of humour and a willingness to participate in our social office atmosphere is also important
Perks & Benefits
We are a collaborative and energetic environment with a lot of like-minded people who are REALLY great at what they do. Rewarding staff is very important to us so we have a number of great staff rewards and benefits.
You have the option of working from one of our partner offices in the Melbourne CBD or working remotely from your home office.
If you are an experienced high achiever who is willing to learn and grow with us, come and join our team!
Contact Lisa Hilton (07) 3067 7480 for any further information.
Applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
Not an exact fit? Send us your resume anyways and we’ll let you know when we have new positions available at our Brisbane office.