Design Project Coordinator
As a Design Project Coordinator, you will be the primary point of contact for design with external customers and internal stakeholders.
Neto is hiring a new Design Project Manager to work in our client services Design Team here in Brisbane.
Our department consists of 6 local designers/developers and 7 designers in Manila.
As a Design Project Coordinator, you will be the primary point of contact for design with external customers and internal stakeholders. You will be coordinating and scheduling a significant program of works and assigning tasks to our remote team of designers in Manila.
You will require excellent customer service skills and an ability to manage multiple projects at once. All whilst ensuring projects are finished within budget and on time.
What does the job look like day-to-day?
- Outline and assign tasks to remote team in Manila
- Liaise with customers for the duration of a project
- Quote and manage project lead times and milestones
- Manage customer expectations
- Demonstrate creativity, foresight, and mature judgement in anticipating and solving potential issues
- Ensure on-time delivery of projects
- Administer, monitor and update information to track project progress including reporting critical project data
- Manage milestone project billing
- You have the ability to ask the right questions at the right time.
- Strong communication skills (verbal & written) are a must
- You are well organised and have no problems meeting strict deadlines
- You connect with people easily and have natural leadership skills
- Strong problem-solving skills with a natural flair for identifying opportunities for design or procedural improvement
- Relevant Tertiary qualifications and or at least 1–2 years of project coordination experience
We are a collaborative and energetic environment with a lot of like minded people who are REALLY great at what they do. Rewarding staff is very important to us so we have a number of great staff rewards and benefits:
- Monthly team events
- Monthly team lunch
- Regular fundraising and charity events
- A free online store to help you live out your entrepreneurial dreams
- State-of-the-art offices complete with a games room and scooter track
Our offices are located in South Brisbane, minutes away from the train station. The ideal location for anyone looking for easy access to public transport!
We are looking for energetic talents who are passionate and have the desire to succeed. If you are a high achiever who is willing to learn and grow with us, come and join our team!
Applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
Not an exact fit? Send us your resume anyways and we’ll let you know when we have new positions available at our Brisbane office.