Desktop Support Technician
We are looking for a motivated and energised professional Desktop Support Technician to join our team.
The continued growth of Neto means we are looking for a motivated and energised professional Desktop Support Technician to join our team. We are looking for a proactive team player who is keen to further develop their career in a friendly, fast-paced and diverse environment.
- Setting up and maintaining staff accounts and devices on our local network and on third-party SaaS platforms
- Repairing or replacing faulty hardware
- Configuring network settings
- Procuring hardware and software
- Performing regular software backups
- Deploy security updates
- Ensuring employees adhere to the company's security policies
The successful candidate will also work together with hardware or software vendors to address problems beyond the scope of regular computer maintenance.
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written
- Extensive experience in a Level 1 & 2 Service Desk or Desktop role
- Proven experience in installations, support, troubleshooting and diagnosis of both hardware and software
- General knowledge across server, storage, and network technologies
- Must be organised and have good time management and prioritising ability
- You must be self-motivated and have the ability to work independently and make sure you follow up on all IT requests in a timely manner!
We are a collaborative and energetic environment with a lot of like-minded people who are REALLY great at what they do. Rewarding staff is very important to us so we have a number of great staff rewards and benefits:
- Monthly team events
- Monthly team lunch
- Regular fundraising and charity events
- State-of-the-art offices complete with a games room and scooter track
Our offices are located in South Brisbane, minutes from the train station. The ideal location for anyone looking for easy access to public transport!
We are looking for energetic talents who are passionate and have the desire to succeed. If you are a high achiever who is willing to learn and grow with us, come and join our team!
Applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
Not an exact fit? Send us your resume anyways and we’ll let you know when we have new positions available at our Brisbane office.