Front End Developer
We are looking for a new Front End Developer to work in our client services design team here in Brisbane.
Neto is hiring a new front-end developer to work in our client services design team here in Brisbane.
Our department consists of 6 local designers/developers and 7 designers in Manila.
The role primarily involves the scoping and implementation of enquiries made by our customers, who are merchants using Neto as a platform for their online stores.
If the successful applicant has good design and usability skills, there would be opportunities to collaborate with our software engineers and UX team to contribute design work to our core product.
The successful applicant would have opportunities to collaborate with our marketing team to help maintain our own website and build marketing collateral.
What does the job look like day-to-day?
Despite the diversity of responsibilities and opportunities in the role, there are day-to-day responsibilities:
- Collaborate with our local team to produce great, custom online stores for our customers (with a focus on the front-end/code side)
- Act as a mentor for our Junior front-end developers in Manila, this includes managing their projects.
- Help our local team build internal tools and processes to help the business and our core product
- Excellent proficiency in HTML5, CSS3 & Jquery
- Good communication skills
- Experience communicating directly to customers in a client services environment
- A passion for best-practices, both from a code and usability perspective
- UI/UX/Design skills are not necessary but are a great boost to our team
- A passion for learning and finessing the craft
- Experience with at least one, modern CMS
- Experience with ecommerce
- UI/UX experience
- Project/time management experience
- Experience with Git & Github
We are a collaborative and energetic environment with a lot of like-minded people who are REALLY great at what they do. Rewarding staff is very important to us so we have a number of great staff rewards and benefits:
- Monthly team events
- Monthly team lunch
- Regular fundraising and charity events
- A free online store to help you live out your entrepreneurial dreams
- State-of-the-art offices complete with a games room and scooter track
Our offices are located in South Brisbane, minutes from the train station. The ideal location for anyone looking for easy access to public transport!
We are looking for a talented individual who is passionate and has the desire to succeed. If you are a high achiever who is willing to learn and grow with us, come and join our team!
Applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
Not an exact fit? Send us your resume anyways and we’ll let you know when we have new positions available at our Brisbane office.