Internal Recruiter/HR Coordinator
This job includes ongoing candidate attraction and sourcing, assessment, selection and delivery, due diligence, and offer management.
Reporting to the HR Business Partner, you will be responsible for the end-to-end recruitment process for all vacancies within Neto. This will include ongoing candidate attraction and sourcing, assessment, selection and delivery, due diligence and offer management.
This role will also offer HR administrative support and assist with the ongoing development of position descriptions, onboarding new staff and other HR projects.
Our ideal candidate will have at least 3 years' experience in an in-house recruitment role and 1–2 years Human Resource Experience.
Your responsibilities will include
- Manage end to end recruitment, including advertising, screening, interviewing, final selection and offer process.
- Create a great candidate experience for our candidates.
- Contribute to the development of the employee brand and employee promise.
- Provide coaching and guidance to managers on best practice recruitment processes and procedures.
- Proactively identify and drive effective sourcing strategies to attract key talent through headhunting, networking, social media/LinkedIn, referrals, and direct approach.
- Understand key talent in the market, locally and internationally.
- Establish the Neto international recruitment process.
- Work closely with the HR Business Partner on succession and workforce planning, to assist with future planning requirements.
- Participate in recruitment related projects as required.
- Assist with researching and rolling out HR projects.
- Maintain staff personnel files.
- Maintain position descriptions.
- Assist with the preparation of new staff on-boarding and inductions.
- General HR Administration.
- Proven confidentiality, discretion, honesty and integrity.
- Human Resources knowledge.
- Extensive experience in all aspects of generalist recruitment practices managing full life cycle end-to-end recruitment.
- In-house recruitment experience is preferred.
- Diverse experience across roles recruited.
- International recruitment experience would be highly regarded.
- Established networks desirable.
- Customer focus and outstanding relationship management skills.
- Commercial acumen and understanding of cost-effective recruiting strategies.
- A self-starter with a high level of attention to detail.
- Flexible, confident and approachable.
- Superior communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to manage time effectively and work to deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- A good sense of humour and a willingness to participate in our social office atmosphere is also important.
Perks & Benefits
We are a collaborative and energetic environment with a lot of like-minded people who are REALLY great at what they do. Rewarding staff is very important to us so we have a number of great staff rewards and benefits:
- Monthly team events
- Monthly team lunch
- Regular fundraising and charity events
- A free online store to help you live out your entrepreneurial dreams
- And we also have a pool table, table tennis, dart board, arcade games and a scooter track in the office
Our office is located in South Brisbane, minutes from the train station. The ideal location for anyone looking for easy access to public transport!
If you are an experienced high achiever who is willing to learn and grow with us, come and join our team!
Applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
Not an exact fit? Send us your resume anyways and we’ll let you know when we have new positions available at our Brisbane office.