Level 1 - Web Application Phone Support
We are looking for a Level 1 Web Application Phone Support Consultant to join our team.
We require someone who has a demonstrated technical background to be able to answer a high volume of level 1 customer calls efficiently and effectively whilst working within a strong team network to meet the goals of the business.
You will be a Level 1 phone support guru that our internal teams and customers turn to for questions about our web applications.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Provide level 1 phone support - large volume of calls
- Resolve customers' technical issues via email/ticketing system
- Providing clear support and direction to customers
- Escalating any unresolved issues to level 2 or 3 support
- Ensuring all written communication is of a high professional standard
- Providing a professional, prompt and effective solution for the customer
- Support our customers and help them to grow their online retail businesses through the use of our SAAS applications
- Analyse, formulate, and deliver online training to meet customers' needs
- Ascertain customers' requirements, ecommerce needs, and configure software
We are looking for a highly logical, hardworking person who is tech savvy, can identify application-level issues and solve them.
- An educational background in IT (Tafe or Uni)
- 2+ years of customer service experience
- Basic knowledge in web languages such as HTML and CSS
- An ability to quickly learn new things
- Experience in ecommerce/shopping cart software would be advantageous
- Good communicator with excellent oral and written skills (English)
A good sense of humour and a willingness to participate in our social office atmosphere is also important.
Perks & Benefits
We are a collaborative and energetic environment with a lot of like-minded people who are REALLY great at what they do. Rewarding staff is very important to us so we have a number of great staff rewards and benefits:
- Monthly team events
- Monthly team lunch
- Regular fundraising and charity events
- A free online store to help you live out your entrepreneurial dreams
- State of the art offices with a games room and scooter track
Our office is located in South Brisbane, minutes from the train station. The ideal location for anyone looking for easy access to public transport!
If you are a high achiever who is willing to learn and grow with us, come and join our team!
Applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
Not an exact fit? Send us your resume anyways and we’ll let you know when we have new positions available at our Brisbane office.