Marketing Operations Manager
We are seeking an operationally-focused, analytical and innovative Marketing Operations Manager to build and optimise our day-to-day marketing and communications program.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing and joining a current team of six, we are seeking an operationally-focused, analytical and innovative Marketing Operations Manager to build and optimise our day-to-day marketing and communications program. As a leader in the team, there are also plenty of opportunities to contribute to marketing strategy, the Neto brand and our positioning in the market.
We are looking for someone who has 5-7 years of experience with a background in demand/lead marketing operations ideally from an ecommerce, SaaS, software, hardware or subscription business model.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Lead day-to-day marketing program within the Neto Marketing team with internal team and agency support.
- Managing and executing marketing campaigns materials including scheduling and reporting.
- Work closely with Head of Marketing, Digital Marketing Manager, Sales Team and Strategic Alliance Partners to generate quality leads for our sales team.
- Manage vendors, PR agencies, track spending and budgets.
- Analyse marketing/ market trends/ opportunities and recommend changes to marketing and business development strategies based on analysis and feedback
- Ensuring appropriate and consistent execution of Neto's brand across all marketing channels.
- Writing and proofreading content.
- Recent experience in either ecommerce, SaaS, software, hardware or subscription business model.
- Extensive B2B campaign execution and project management experience.
- Deadline-driven with strong time management skills with the ability to juggle multiple projects and initiatives.
- Experienced people manager with a strong focus on coaching and building capability within a team.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills including negotiating successful outcomes with internal and external customers.
- Data-driven and analytical approach to measuring effectiveness and ROI.
- Excellent written and verbal skills, time management, presentation, organisational and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with a major marketing automation platform, i.e. Marketo, Pardot, etc.
- A good sense of humour and a willingness to participate in our social office atmosphere is also important.
Perks & Benefits
We are a collaborative and energetic environment with a lot of like-minded people who are REALLY great at what they do. Rewarding staff is very important to us so we have a number of great staff rewards and benefits:
- Monthly team events
- Monthly team lunch
- Regular fundraising and charity events
- A free online store to help you live out your entrepreneurial dreams
- And we also have a pool table, table tennis, dart board, arcade games and a scooter track in the office
Our office is located in South Brisbane, minutes from the train station. The ideal location for anyone looking for easy access to public transport!
If you are an experienced high achiever who is willing to learn and grow with us, come and join our team!
Applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
Not an exact fit? Send us your resume anyways and we’ll let you know when we have new positions available at our Brisbane office.