We are looking for a sales star who has a passion for sales and creating relationships over the phone.
We are looking for a sales star who has a passion for sales and creating relationships over the phone. The Outbound Sales Representative is responsible for growing the business through outbound calling, and sourcing new business opportunities. This is a full-time salaried role with the potential to also make great commission.Responsibilities
- Making outbound sales calls to book appointments for the sales team.
- Work from established contact lists as well as market research to develop new business targets.
- Work closely with the inbound sales team to keep them updated on appointments made, leads and sales.
- Growing the Neto client base.
- Manage and grow your pipeline of sales and promote and sell the full range of Neto products.
- In conjunction with the Sales Director identifying 'potential' Neto clients to target.
- Identifying potential databases/target market segments based on the Neto Strategic Plan.
- 'Cold calling' the identified targets, answering their base level inquiries, and booking appointments for further technical discussions.
- Attending industry trade shows with a view to introducing Neto to the broader online industry.
- In conjunction with other departments, hosting Neto training workshops and bootcamps to introduce Neto clients to other features of the system and also obtain feedback and suggestions for product development.
- Proven track record in outbound sales
- Possess strong sales and negotiation skills and an ability to overcome objections and close deals
- Experience in selling SaaS (Software as a service) and an understanding of cloud-based products
- Understanding of the ecommerce retail/digital environment
- An effective communicator, rapport-builder and relationship manager
- Team player
- Tech savvy
Perks & Benefits
We are a collaborative and energetic environment with a lot of like-minded people who are REALLY great at what they do. Rewarding staff is very important to us so we have a number of great staff rewards and benefits:
- Monthly team events
- Monthly team lunch
- Regular fundraising and charity events
- A free online store to help you live out your entrepreneurial dreams
- A state-of-the-art office with a pool table, table tennis, dart board, arcade games, and a scooter track!
Apply today for an immediate start!
Not an exact fit? Send us your resume anyways and we’ll let you know when we have new positions available at our Brisbane office.