Partner Marketing Executive
This role involves managing initiatives with key integration partners such as marketplaces, payment gateways, shipping/delivery vendors and accounting platforms.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing and joining a current team of seven, The Partner Marketing Executive is responsible for coordinating and delivering targeted marketing campaigns to recruit and grow business with the Neto Reseller—graphic and web design agencies and system integrators/applications consultants. This role also manages initiatives with key integration partners such as marketplaces, payment gateways, shipping/delivery vendors and accounting platforms.
We are looking for someone who has a minimum 3-5 years experience in a similar role working with B2B channel marketing ideally in software, IT hardware, or SaaS.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Assist to develop and manage an Australian Partner Marketing plan and the associated budget.
- Assist to develop and manage an International Partner Marketing plan and the associated budget.
- Develop and manage scalable and unique programs to recruitment and maintain Neto resellers.
- Work closely with relevant partners, internal and external, to ensure campaigns are executed effectively including clear communication of marketing plans.
- Develop partner-specific marketing materials across all marketing media—online, video/animations, and print.
- Assist to develop key communications and sales messaging for each of the key target reseller market.
- Work with a PR Agency to develop pitches and opportunities to build the Neto brand in the target markets.
- Optimise opportunities available through all integration partners and gain returns from Market Development Funds (MDF).
- Manage Neto participation at events where partners can be recruited or contacted.
- Report on the progress of the program in monthly board reporting as part of the overall marketing report.
- Adhere to all Neto policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Perform all other duties as required.
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Professional tone, appearance, and attitude
- Proficient in creating and managing digital media content
- Well-organised with a flair for self-management and prioritising tasks
- Positive with a collaborative attitude and the ability to demonstrate initiative
- Exceptional written, grammatical, and verbal communication skills
- A creative flair
- A demonstrated background in bringing new ideas and innovation to your role
- Attention to detail
- A good sense of humour and a willingness to participate in our social office atmosphere is also important
Perks & Benefits
We are a collaborative and energetic environment with a lot of like-minded people who are REALLY great at what they do. Rewarding staff is very important to us so we have a number of great staff rewards and benefits:
- Monthly team events
- Monthly team lunch
- Regular fundraising and charity events
- A free online store to help you live out your entrepreneurial dreams
- And we also have a pool table, table tennis, dart board, arcade games, and a scooter track in the office
Our office is located in South Brisbane, minutes from the train station. The ideal location for anyone looking for easy access to public transport!
If you are an experienced high achiever who is willing to learn and grow with us, come and join our team!
Applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
Not an exact fit? Send us your resume anyways and we’ll let you know when we have new positions available at our Brisbane office.