SaaS Agile Development Manager
Lead multiple agile software development teams to deliver the organisation's Software as a Service (SaaS) and cloud platform, on time and on-budget.
Neto is seeking to engage a Development Manager, with experience in both people management and technical management positions, to lead multiple agile software development teams to deliver the organisation's Software as a Service (SaaS) and cloud platform, on time and on-budget.
The right candidate will need to have great people skills and be able to interact well with the team. Someone who is confident, engaging, and able to lead from the front. Someone who is a Software Engineer by background, who is excited about code/technology, and the ways in which the business can benefit from the latest practices.
The successful candidate will possess:
- 5+ years' experience leading agile teams of engineers through the development lifecycle to build enterprise-grade cloud platform services for high-scale, high availability production environments
- Continuous delivery experience
- Broad experience developing full stack features from backend APIs to front-end UI components
- System and application integration experience
- Understanding of design patterns, unit testing and test frameworks
- Demonstrable involvement or engagement with the development and Agile community
- Computer Science or related Bachelor's degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong people management skills
The following skills and experience will be highly regarded:
- Knowledge/experience in PHP, PERL and other web languages
- Experience managing performance of infrastructure such as cloud, database, network, and storage
- Understanding and experience in writing performant, decoupled, testable, maintainable code
- Architectural experience in web applications and services
- Experience in cloud architecture applications and products
We are a collaborative and energetic environment with a lot of like-minded people who are REALLY great at what they do. Rewarding staff is very important to us so we have a number of great staff rewards and benefits:
- Monthly team events
- Monthly team lunch
- Regular fundraising and charity events
- State-of-the-art offices complete with a games room and scooter track
Our offices are located in South Brisbane, minutes from the train station. The ideal location for anyone looking for easy access to public transport!
We are looking for energetic talents who are passionate and have the desire to succeed. If you are a high achiever who is willing to learn and grow with us, come and join our team!
Applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
Not an exact fit? Send us your resume anyways and we’ll let you know when we have new positions available at our Brisbane office.