This role involves responsibility for PCI compliance and detecting and responding to security threats in a complex global environment.
Reporting to the COO, the Security Analyst is responsible for PCI compliance and detecting and responding to security threats in a complex global environment. This is a pivotal role within our business and we require a candidate who is adaptable and dependable and capable of dealing effectively with colleagues and business users working in a constantly evolving environment.
- As a technical business analyst work in a small team, delivering pre-requisites for PCI assessments
- Plan and coordinate tasks required for PCI assessments
- Conducting internal and external security testing of networks, applications and business assets
- Present and create reports and provide recommendations to avoid security incidents
- Monitor and assess current security controls whilst identifying issues
- Keep up-to-date with the latest security techniques
- Monitor and review solution designs for compliance and risk issues
- Define, implement and maintain security policies
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in a similar role.
- Relevant certifications/qualifications (e.g. IT degree, CISSP, CISM, etc.).
- Strong background in industry standards: PCI DSS, ISO 27001.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Experience with AWS and Linux-based operating systems.
- Extensive process mapping and modelling skills - UML/BPMN.
- Create user stories and general documentation generation experience: business cases, policies, functional and non-functional requirements.
- Senior stakeholder management and engagement.
- Running workshops and presenting solutions to varied groups.
- Strong analytics, problem solving and communication skills.
- Hands-on exposure to networking and security technologies, including but not limited to: web security, email security, encryption technologies, proxies, WAFs and firewalls.
We are a collaborative and energetic environment with a lot of like-minded people who are REALLY great at what they do. Rewarding staff is very important to us so we have a number of great staff rewards and benefits:
- Monthly team events
- Monthly team lunch
- Regular fundraising and charity events
- State-of-the-art office complete with a games room and scooter track
Our offices are located in South Brisbane, minutes from the train station. The ideal location for anyone looking for easy access to public transport!
We are looking for energetic talents who are passionate and have the desire to succeed. If you are a high achiever who is willing to learn and grow with us, come and join our team!
Applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
Not an exact fit? Send us your resume anyways and we’ll let you know when we have new positions available at our Brisbane office.