Senior Learning Content Strategist
Create learning assets that help Neto merchants, partners and staff to become experts in using the Neto platform to build successful retail businesses.
Neto is looking for someone to architect, and create learning assets that help Neto merchants, partners and staff to become experts in using the Neto platform to build successful retail businesses.
This is not a marketing or social media role. You will need a technical background and experience in delivering learning content of the highest standard.
You will need:
- At least 3 years of dedicated content strategy experience, preferably in a product-focused environment
- A portfolio of stellar copy
- Demonstrated ability to create, implement, and maintain content standards across a large organisation
The successful candidate will be:
- Support content writer: You'll write clear, concise, usable content for our product. You'll also edit and proof-read content from other team members.
- Editor in chief: You'll evolve and enforce our editorial and voice and tone standards across our products.
- Researcher and data analyst: You'll use qualitative and quantitative research to make informed learning content decisions.
- Information architect: You'll plan navigation designs and information architectures across learning assets (e.g. support documentation, LMS, etc.)
- Teacher: You'll advocate for the importance of content across the company, and empower everyone at Neto write their own great content through training, learning resources, and support.
We are a collaborative and energetic environment with a lot of like-minded people who are REALLY great at what they do. Rewarding staff is very important to us so we have a number of great staff rewards and benefits:
- Monthly team events
- Monthly team lunch
- Regular fundraising and charity events
- State-of-the-art offices complete with a games room and scooter track
Our offices are located in South Brisbane, minutes from the train station. The ideal location for anyone looking for easy access to public transport!
We are looking for energetic talents who are passionate and have the desire to succeed. If you are a high achiever who is willing to learn and grow with us, come and join our team!
Applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
Not an exact fit? Send us your resume anyways and we’ll let you know when we have new positions available at our Brisbane office.