Oversee all day-to-day management of our public-facing website, including all content/data updates, site design and functionality, site analytics, and conversion rate optimisation.
Working within the marketing department, you will oversee all day-to-day management of the company's public-facing website (www.neto.com.au), including all content/data updates, site design and functionality, site analytics, and conversion rate optimisation.
- Collaborate with internal graphic designers, developers, management, and other team members to design, create and maintain high-quality web pages.
- Determine technical requirements and develop web pages using a variety of web technologies.
- Troubleshoot code problems, debug issues, and implement improvements to the performance of existing and new web pages.
- Maintain responsive web design using industry best practices, including accessibility and mobile usability.
- Analyse web pages and web analytics to identify and prioritise A/B split and Multivariate testing opportunities.
- Set up the experiments using our chosen testing software and ensure data reporting is accurate.
- Ensure integration with analytics tools is set up (e.g. event tracking in Google Analytics, Kissmetrics, etc.)
- Excellent proficiency in HTML5 and CSS3
- Google Analytics and A/B split test platforms (i.e. Optimizely) implementations and data analysis
- A passion for best-practices, both from a code and usability perspective
- UI/UX design skills
- Good communication skills
- Experience with at least one, modern CMS
- Experience with Git and Github
- Experience with e-commerce
- Familiarity with CI tools like Buildkite
- Experience with Bash scripts
- Project/time management experience
We are a collaborative and energetic environment with a lot of like-minded people who are REALLY great at what they do. Rewarding staff is very important to us so we have a number of great staff rewards and benefits:
- Monthly team events
- Monthly team lunch
- Regular fundraising and charity events
- A free online store to help you live out your entrepreneurial dreams
- State-of-the-art offices complete with a games room and scooter track
Our offices are located in South Brisbane, minutes from the train station. The ideal location for anyone looking for easy access to public transport!
We are looking for energetic talents who are passionate and have the desire to succeed. If you are a high achiever who is willing to learn and grow with us, come and join our team!
Applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
Not an exact fit? Send us your resume anyways and we’ll let you know when we have new positions available at our Brisbane office.