What is an affiliate network? How can it help my business?Affiliates networks, like CSEs, are traffic drivers. Each network typically consists of thousands of affiliate websites and businesses ready and willing to market your website to their user base. Unlike CSEs though, you typically only pay the network once they deliver a sale (flat fee or % per sale). As such there is no upfront risk involved in affiliate marketing. Like CSEs, affiliate networks enable online retailers to quickly gain greater reach and market exposure. The entire process is managed by the affiliate network and is fully transparent through the ability to track the origin of each affiliate generated sale.
Australian Affiliate NetworksNeto works closely with and recommends the following affiliate networks. You can generate data feeds for all of these networks directly from your Neto administration control panel:
Affiliate Engine Requirements
- Text advert copy (tag lines to promote your business)
- Banner adverts of various sizes
- Product data feed (containing up to date product and pricing data)
- Your logo and company profile (for promoting your affiliate program to affiliates)
- % or fixed fee you are willing to pay affiliates for each sale they generate for you