In Neto there is the ability to edit and add notes to a customer’s card in addition to creating a log for each interaction you have with a customer. In this short video we are going to take a look at how to add notes to a customer’s card and log any interactions that we have with them.
- In the control panel, hover over customers and then select customers.
- Use the filters to help locate the customer.
- Select the customer from the list to open the customer card.
- Edit details as required.
- If you need to add default customer instructions regarding shipping, scroll down to default customer instructions and enter these into this field. To add any internal notes which can only be seen by staff enter these into the internal note field.
To add a new log where the customer has made contact:
- Scroll down to the contact log
- Select add new entry.
- The contact name will automatically prepopulate according to the information on the customer’s card.
- Amend this field as required.
- Enter any notes regarding the interaction with the customer into the contact notes field.
- Select if a follow up is required and by whom from the drop down and then select a follow up date.
- There is also a field where you can select the type of follow up required.
- Select Okay. when complete.
- The interaction will now display in the contact log.
- Select Save to update the customer.
No Results Found
Last Modified: 06/06/2017