You will need to set up an account with your bank or payment gateway provider in order to use this facility.
For a full list of gateways and methods Neto currently supports, see our payment methods guide here.
If you already have your payment gateway or account setup, you need to simply to add this information to your Neto control panel.
How to add a payment method
- From the Neto dashboard, go to Setup & tools > Payment Methods.
- Click on the Add New button.
- Select the payment method you want to add by clicking on an option.
- Depending on the option selected, a pop-up window may appear so you can refine which payment gateway you want to use.
- Select the payment processor in the first drop down menu and then select which of the payment products you have applied for in the second drop down menu. Then click on Continue.
- A new payment method form will appear.
Type and Status
- You can select what position this payment method appears on the drop down list on the Checkout page. To set the orders, enter a number under Sort Order. The highest number will make the payment method first in the list and the lowest will appear last.
Under Display Name, enter the name for this payment method. (this option is not on all payment methods)
Note: Changing Visa/MasterCard titles will remove the respective logos from the front-end of the website. To restore, just simply put the names back exactly as they were (be aware these are case sensitive too).
Under Payment Methods, check the credit cards you want to support on your site. (this option is not on all payment methods)
- To make this payment method inactive, click on the switch under Active/Enabled. Blue is active and gray in inactive.
- To show this payment method to customers on the Checkout click on the switch under Show on Website. If it is blue, this payment method will display to customers and if it is gray, it will be hidden from customers but you can still use it for orders in the control panel.
- The settings you enter will depend on the method type you selected:
- Bank Cheque, Customer Commission Credit or Bank Deposit - Enter you bank account details.
- Bpay - Enter your BPAY settings.
- Credit Cards - Enter the settings provided by the payment gateway / bank.
- Customer Account Credit - Enter the name of the payment method.
- Select the Currency that the payment will used for the payment gateway. Depending on the gateway, you may have AUD - Australian Dollar as the only option. (this option is not on all payment methods)
- If you want to apply a surcharge for payments using this payment method, enter the percentage under Surcharge.
- If you only want this payment method to be available when the order reaches a certain dollar amount, enter the amount under Min Spend.
- If you want to hide this payment method if the order total is over a certain amount, enter the amount under Max Spend.
Click on Continue to save the payment method.