Custom Print Docs
What are Custom Print Documents?
While Neto comes with a wide range of printable documents, sometimes customers need something a little more specific to their business needs. For this reason, Neto allows you to make custom print docs from scratch.
Accessing Custom Print Documents via FTP
All Custom Print Documents are stored here on the file server:
We recommend backing-up all print docs before making modifications.
How to create new Custom Print Documents
Currently, Neto only supports custom order documents. To create a new custom order document, follow the steps below.
- Create a new template on the fileserver under the folder
/private/www/netosuite/SysDoc/printdocs/custom/order. The name must be appened with
- In the control panel, navigate to Admin > Custom Documents.
- Click Add New.
- Type in a Name and Reference, these can be anything.
- Under Template File, select the new template you created.
- Configure the Settings to your requirements.
How to print Custom Print Documents
- Navigate to the Orders page. Orders > View All Orders.
- Tick the orders you would like to print.
- Under the Bulk Actions section, click Print and select your custom document from the dropdown.