We have updated our folder structure in Neto 6 and this has not been updated on all tweaks yet. More info
What is an Item Label?
Item labels are product-specific printable documents used to label your products.
Accessing Item Labels via FTP
Item Labels are stored in two places.
- When printing from the order page, they are stored here on the file server:
- When printing from the product page, they are stored here on the file server:
We recommend backing-up all print docs before making modifications.
How to print Item Labels
Via the Orders page
- Navigate to Orders > View All Orders
- Tick the orders you want to print item labels for
- Under the Bulk Actions heading, there is a Print button. Click this and select Item Labels.
Via the Product page
- Navigate to Products > View All Products
- Find the product you want to print a label for. Drill into this product.
- Under the Warehouse & Picking heading, there is a Print Item Labels During Pick? field. Open the menu next to it and select Print.